Watertown, SD Optometrists
Watertown Family Eyecare
Watertown Family Eye care offers eye care, eyeglass, and contact lens services to the Watertown, SD and surrounding areas. With over 17 years of experience, Dr. Aimee M. Schulte, O.D. specializes in routine eye care as well as diagnose and treatment of the eye.
Our in-clinic optical department provides a full range of high quality optical products including lenses, frames, contacts, and more. We use state of the art equipment and have the latest technology training. We are here to custom fit your needs.
Learn More About Watertown Family Eyecare:
- Family Eye Care – routine eye care, eye exams, diagnosis and treatment of eye disorders, and more
- Eye Wear Services – From single vision to transition or astigmatism lenses to colored lenses, we can help you with all your eye care needs.
- About Us - A brief summary about our company.
We have a wide variety of brand name lenses and frames to fit your personal budget. Our lens education center is filled with a variety of brochures and hands-on displays. Please contact with any questions or concerns you may have about our company.
Contact Watertown Family Eyecare today at 605-753-3937, or browse the website for more information about our products and services.
Medical History Questionnaire
How to Link to Us
- AllAboutVision.com can educate you about treatment for dry eyes and eye strain, and about the importance of eye exams.
- Visit AllAboutVision.com for complete information on nearsightedness and astigmatism, and for an explanation of presbyopia.
- Do you know when children should get their first eye exam? Learn about the importance of eye exams and types of eye conditions at AllAboutVision.com.
- Do you know what causes computer vision syndrome? Learn 10 tips for eye strain relief as well as information about dry eyes at AllAboutVision.com.
- Are your contact lenses uncomfortable? Find tips for contact wearers and other information about eye health at AllAboutVision.com.
- Visit AllAboutVision.com to learn about eye diseases, including options for cataract surgery, types of macular degeneration, and treatment for glaucoma.